[TF-AIDN] Request for Comment: Arabic script reference LGR for the second level public comment proceeding

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Mar 2 15:24:45 CET 2021

Dear Arabic GP,

Hope this email finds you well.

As the Arabic script reference LGRs for the second level have been published for public comment, we would like to invite the Arabic GP to provide their comment on the public comment proceeding.

Though the reference LGR has already incorporated your input from your earlier review, your further feedback or confirmation on the public comment platform would be very useful information for other stakeholders.

Therefore, we’d like to invite you to review the Arabic Script Reference LGR (XML, HTML) and submit your comment via this link.

Kindly submit your comment by 11 March 2021.

If you have any queries, kindly let us know.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh