[TF-CBA] Defining the Needs of Regional Capacity Building

Christine Arida chris at tra.gov.eg
Sat Feb 1 10:53:30 CET 2014

Dear Fouad,
While I am not sure I totally get all points raised in your mail, let me try to put in my two cents ..
When Tijani suggested during the conference call having a survey conducted, I thought it was a good idea that resonated with our previous discussions in favour of design CB programs fitting demand that exists in the region ..
But I also thought that this should not stop us from planning and implementing right away some concrete activities (awareness and others) as envisioned by the plan and as mandated by this TF ..
Having said that I do not see any harm in working in sub-group format to achieve many activities quickly and efficiently .. After all this is a large task force ..
I suggest having a number of sub-groups to work on :
- the IG summer school
- train the trainer  curriculum and instruction
- identifying further CB need in the region
- planning for further awareness activities
Hope I am making sense ..
Anyways we can discuss further next week at the DNS Forum I guess ..
Best regards,
Christine Arida

Sent from my iPhone