[TF-AIDN] Updated agenda for TF-AIDN Face to Face meeting

Ahmed Bakhat ahmedbakhat at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 10:52:30 CEST 2018

 Dear Abdalmonem,
Many thanks for your input, as discussed during last conference call. I will try to accommodate all your desired times.
Other members are also requested to please send your feedback by 31-05-2018, so that agenda can be finalized.
Furthermore, it was also discussed and agreed by all conference call participants that all presenters should start preparing their presentations so that it can be finalized before coming Eid-ul-Fitr. with the input of group members, so all presenters are requested to please start preparing your presentations. In case of any query please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,Ahmed Bakht