[TF-CBA] Capacity Building Activities for FY15

Ahlam Abu-Jadallah ahlam.abujadallah at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:54:36 CEST 2014

Dear Fahd,

I would like to thank you for your time and effort you always spend to keep
us updated with all new events, workshops and news from ICANN and all
related entities and communities.

I was wondering if we can have a session about success stories for ccTLD's
who upgraded their systems to Registry-Registrar Model.

P.S: The date of "DNS Business Workshop" is not correct since we are now in
September 2014

Thank you again.

Ahlam Abu-Jadallah,
.jo ccTLD Manager